In need of basic help/knowledge

He said he was assuming, then he told you his basis. Can't you let it be at that? There's theory and there's practice, and they don't always align. He went off theory based on his own personal experience. We're all here to learn. Nobody knows everything, and everybody has been wrong before. Why do you always have to turn it into an argument? Well, not always; you selectively turn things into arguments, but hopefully you understand the sentiment.

- Joe
He's a total douche bro. Easily the most punchable guy here, but that's his troll and for some dumb reason he enjoys it.

Can you get a DVC 2 ohm sub and then run a two channel amp at two ohms. One channel for each voice coil? Sorry, if this is the wrong section.
Yes. That is how I was running a pair of d4 Fosgates with a two channel Orion 275g4. Sounded BEAST.... until it popped a few mosfets. One side of the power input plugs came loose and starved the mosfets. I am now running them with a US Amps 500a. Not as powerful but sounds sweet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.