im in love(big pics)

marietta and i got a very good deal from hifi buys so it was far from retail
me and Limitkid7 and some1 else just met up a few hours ago over next to Cumberland Mall.... warren may have some comp now...he also has a 13 w7 and a 1000/1 amp... sounded real good and clean....next time, youll need to meet up w/ us... i live in Paulding... not to far,.. hit me up on AIm or Yahoo and ill let u know the next time we meet up.... later

Aim and Yahoo i3abyjay2502

Im lookin at gettin 2 W610's cuz i cant afford the 12's or 13's, What do you think about the 10's? I can get them for around $250 new, or less. and i will be powering them wit a 900watt alpine digital amp, unless yall have any other ideas....please help!

Nice setup, its tight as hell

****, Warren, if I would've seen that amp for sale two weeks ago, I'd have bought it. $300 is a steal for that beast!

Can't go wrong with a W7 and 1000/1 amp. Looks pretty solid.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.