I'm back, and I need help

Hopped on WoofersEtc.com and ordered my L/R stage //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
Image Dynamics X-65 HD midbass

Image Dyanmics XS-28 28mm silk dome tweeters

PPI 900.4 Class D 4-channel

Best place for wiring/install accessories?
knukonceptz or sky high on amazon.

But what I'm not understanding is that the 80prs has 3 active outputs.. So it seems I'm missing either 2 outputs, or not understanding how it actually works. It was so much easier with components w/ crosserver :p
Tweeter (L) = 1 component

Tweeter ® = 1

Mid (L) = 1

Mid ® = 1

Subwoofer = 1

80prs output 1 -> Subwoofer

80prs output 2 -> Mid (L)

80prs output 3 -> Tweeter (L)
No, each pair of rcas is left and right, not just left. You have 6 outputs actually, the sub RCA is summed into a single mono signal at the amp

No, each pair of rcas is left and right, not just left. You have 6 outputs actually, the sub RCA is summed into a single mono signal at the amp
I read up on how it actually worked and I think I've got it figured out. Definitely more stoked to set it up now. Rears are going away //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hopped on WoofersEtc.com and ordered my L/R stage //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
Image Dynamics X-65 HD midbass

Image Dyanmics XS-28 28mm silk dome tweeters

PPI 900.4 Class D 4-channel

Best place for wiring/install accessories?
you sure arent chincing on the speakers man!

you sure arent chincing on the speakers man!
Got them on sale from WoofersEtc! Now that I live in the midwest again instead of Orlando I have a little more $$$ to play with //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Got them on sale from WoofersEtc! Now that I live in the midwest again instead of Orlando I have a little more $$$ to play with //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
what kind of deal did you get on them? Im looking at some PRV drivers, Dayton xovers and massive tweeters currently based on Jeffs recommendations as i dunn blewdid up my stocks

what kind of deal did you get on them? Im looking at some PRV drivers, Dayton xovers and massive tweeters currently based on Jeffs recommendations as i dunn blewdid up my stocks
They had them $219/shipped on the mids and $89/shipped on the tweeters.

Little update.. Picked up the mids, highs, 4-channel, and 1500.1 from another forum member. Getting the Pioneer 80prs on Christmas Eve :p

z4K3L5A.jpg

dqCJD2b.jpg

Next up.. Noico deadener, a FoxAcoustics (2) 12" vented, and a pair of Sundown Audio SA-12's.

Ordered the Noico and NVX wiring kit today.

Question, do I need a wiring harness since I'm not running the factory speakers? I feel like it's a dumb question and the answer should always be yes, but it's almost a standalone system at this point?

Finally. Got a bonus from work and bought a pair of Sundown SA-12 D4s and the Fox Acoustics 2-12" Vented for the Quad Cab.

Official build thread coming soon!

Plenty of room in a quad cab Ram, no need for shallow mounts. Easily got room for a couple of 15's if you wanted. What sub(s) will depend on how much power you have and how much room you want to take up. I see now you said you'd like to put it under the seat so we will need to know how much depth you have available. Id limit my total watts to no more than 1500 if you don't plan on buying a new alt.
long time no see **** rider!!

So I finished up the deadening in the doors and on the back panel. Probably going to leave the floor and roof for now. As soon as I get a USB cable compatible with my Galaxy S8 I'll create a build thread and add all the pictures.

I'm having a real hard time though with the installation of the box. The FoxAcoustics 2-12" vented came with (4) 5/8" MDF spacers to put between the floor and the back bench seat. Then use the stock bolts (very large/long) to bolt everything to "stock height". I just can't shake it being somewhat unsafe yeah?

I also have no idea where the hell I'm going to mount these 2 amps with as big as this box is under the seat.

foxacoustics-boxfit.jpg

Anyone want to Trade/Buy a pair of Sundown SA-12 D4 Rev.3's? I'm thinking of doing a fiberglass single 12" ported enclosure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.