if you were building system using only 1 brand. what would you choose?

That's JL stoopid
dual=the new jl... theres a guy at my school that runs 4 duals in 2 seperate sealed boxes, off of a sony xplod 1000 watt... he thinks it is the loudest setup around.... needless to say he hasnt heard mine yet (it aint done yet..)

dual=the new jl... theres a guy at my school that runs 4 duals in 2 seperate sealed boxes, off of a sony xplod 1000 watt... he thinks it is the loudest setup around.... needless to say he hasnt heard mine yet (it aint done yet..)
nincompoop

The reason I would go with JBL is because I have had some of their random equipment for different things, and I have always been happy. Sure some of their car audio stuff is pretty expensive, but if you can find them for a good price they are solid. I have really wanted to try some GTi subs, but the fact that they are D6 ohm is a downside.

Massive has those nifty Nano amps and their comp sets are nice. With either setup I would either want a Pioneer 80 PRS or a Kenwood X996. I wanted an Alpine HU for awhile, but now they don't seem as appealing.

Otherwise I'd go all Alpine. All Type R or X with PDX amps and a 9887 or the new equivalent. They make good stuff while albeit pricey, hold their resale value really well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.