If I had a gun I'll take it to FedEx right now *56k ****off*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That poor sub //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

Things like that shouldn't happen to a work of art.

Ooo, man that's rough. I've had some hell with FedEx myself, thankfully only once -- but it sure was a pain in the ass! Woofer was supposed to go to Nebraska, headed out in the right direction to begin with, but suddenly backtracked according to the online tracking data and diverted to Florida to another customer whom I had shipped to the same day on the same shipping order. Therefore, dude in Florida got two speakers (even though the address label clearly indicated Nebraska) and the Nebraska guy got jacked.

So it went for six weeks and eight telephone calls to the FedEx Customer Service dep't and the local FedEx distribution offices in Florida, trying to get the driver rerouted back to the intended customer. I ultimately shipped out a new one, and of course the MIA one showed up the next day in Nebraska, box beaten to all hell and a cracked basket. It was re-boxed and FedEx finally got it back to me -- after which I was told that it was too late to file a normal claim since the package shipped out over 30 days ago!!

Of course, if they hadn't taken so many weeks to find the **** speaker and get it back to me - maybe I would've been able to file on time -- or better yet my customer could have simply received his shipment on time to begin with! This has been the only problem I've had with FedEx over hundreds of packages, and it's absolutely insane that they were givin' me such a runaround for something that was their problem from the moment the package had diverted from its original destination, nearly two months prior! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

So after many calls, two written denials of claim, and many more calls.. I finally got a check some three and a half months after I had shipped the speaker in the first place. There were a few more details I didn't delve into (such as FedEx's inability to give me a tracking number or location of the speaker for a solid 3 weeks during the confusion), but screw it - I'm just happy that's over =P

In other words, I FEEL YOUR PAIN hehe - so if it turns out you don't get your claim, send me a PM and I'll try to help you out.

In Memory of RL-p:

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

9b.jpg

At least your stickers arrived back in one piece //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

That box looksl ike it feel of the back of the truck, bounced off the bridge and landed in a river, then was found and shipped back out. Those are terrible. I ordered a sub awhile back and when I got it from FedEx, there was a hole in the box with the magnet sticking thru the hole. I never said anything to FedEx about it tho b/c it worked but I did order another sub. I hope its packaged better this time and now im a lil bit worried about it gettin here. But just for the record the people dealing with the packages never handle them like they are suppose to. They are suppose to "carry" the package from one place to another or use handjacks but they never do. They drag em across the floor tearing the boxes all to ****, sling the packages from one place to another and all that ********. Good luck gettin it all taken care of tho.

yea that *****, i've ordered alot of stuff over the internet and not 1 thing has come damaged before, some scratches on boxes and stuff but the product always came in perfect condition

things like this happen alot to people who use eBay and thats why you should stay clear from it, check other threads so many people who've used eBay gotten damaged goods

I would have to say that that damage to your speaker, while painfully sad, is definitely the sellers fault. WHO THE HELL SHIPS SOMETHING THAT HEAVY IN NEWSPAPER?!?! That is just asking for trouble. Should of had some of that inflatable stuff that molds to what ever your shipping. I use packing peanuts when I ship a car charger that weight 4oz... Newspaper, now thats just ghetto and being lazy.

man the same thing happened to me with the exact same sub, cone signed rl-p... i bought from effendi and it was packed **** good, same lookin damage part of the spider cracked of. customer service is a *****, they sent someone out to pick it up then it was returned to me then i get a letter saying no damage found. im still dealing with it, i havent been able to lately cuz ive been in the hospital. i hate fedex.

95% chance that they will not allow the claim due to the newspaper packing. Take all new pics with peanuts or air packets and file with those.

And to add to the FedEX hate...... I ordered a new 3" DA sander. Shipper shipped it FedEx and it was delivered on MLK Day. BUT....it was delivered to someone on the other side of town. I found this out a week after MLK day when I was trying to get info on it.

Here is where the story gets good. Apparently there is someone on the other side of town with the same name, so the driver marked my address out and wrote the other in. The other guy knew he wasn't suppose to get it so he called them to have them come get it. It took them a week to do that and only after I started harrassing them.

Another 2 weeks goes by and I am pissed, I am hung up on numerous times by the one in charge at the shippiong docks in Tampa. Finally I get a phone call from a driver who leaves a message that the package was at the office. He wouldn't even bring it to me. My wife said that was a smart driver.

The box was beat up, the contents shook. But everything worked and was in the case.

DO NOT USE FED EX

**** sorry about the sub dave....

Least he didnt send you condoms //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...