I really need ur Help to choose MLK vs HSK

night_mirage
10+ year member

Hey,

I got a great deal on Both of them.. But am confused because i don't want to pay much on a comp .. .. And i think the HSK is great too ..

So i'll list the prices i got and waiting for ur opinions ..

These prices Are NOT in or For USA >

HSK165 = 180 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

HCX165 = 100

MLK165 = 450$ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

I was thinking about buying the HSK165 front and HCX165 Rear

or do think buying the MLK165 would be mcuh better ..??

I did n't think about it because i never payed more than 300$ on a speaker

I think it does n't worth it

>

Weren't you gonna buy the MLK's a few months ago?

I remember a bunch of posts by you about them.

Get the MLK's, you'll be happy with them, they're worth the $450 that you can get them for.

the HCX looks great, I would like to try it
100$ is cheap ..

I know the MLK is 999$ MSRP, And 450$ is Unbelievable price, But ........ dont know

the HCX's are midbass beasts.

I put them in not expecting much but just some sound for my passengers, since people ride with me quite often. I have the gains set conservatively for the rears so that I don't move my sound strage to the rear, but midbass in the car is definately more profound now. My sound stage is still in the front [can't hear anything form back really], but i definately can feel more midbass now.

Weren't you gonna buy the MLK's a few months ago?
I remember a bunch of posts by you about them.

Get the MLK's' date=' you'll be happy with them, they're worth the $450 that you can get them for.[/quote']

yah, I did But the problem is i never payed that much on a speaker and i think i'll never Do ..

But i heard from many ppl that the MLK is worthing 1000$ .. But MAN i just don't know

Does the MLK would be better sounding than HSK and HCX ?? thats the point ...

Thanks and Regards,

I've never heard the HCX, but the HSK do sound nice.

But I can tell you that In my opinion the MLK's are worth the extra money.

Look around the boards too, you'll see that a bunch of ppl that bought the HSK's upgraded to the MLK's cuz they're that much better.

Might as well spend money once, and do it right the first time instead of buying one, and maybe later on deciding you should have gone MLK....just my two cents.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.