i need a sub

Well the hippo is dual 2

With the Orion the 122d5 it's the 2015 version the 122d is the 2017 version.

for under 300 the xtr122d is going to be hard to beat with your shipping issue it will play lower than the hippo.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

The ssd12 is a perfect match.

Look into ssa icon 12 also if ssa will ship.

You have a cab amp. Did they ship? They have 2 subs now

1838521fd5a0da803be6eb9692c8994e.jpg

Might be unbeatable with this sale

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

yeah I like the xtr pro but as has been said orion ain't what it used to be (or maybe never was what was thought) that FU is about impossible to beat with your shipping problem and should work great with your amp too..

That fu looks promising espiscally everyone saying that it is lol the only thing is I never heard of it. Anyone experiance with it

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

yeah I like the xtr pro but as has been said orion ain't what it used to be (or maybe never was what was thought) that FU is about impossible to beat with your shipping problem and should work great with your amp too..
Your suggesting a sub yet can't get one yourself??

Recone cost to much I rather buy a new sub. The dd was super good and everyone on here helped me choose it but now it's time to move on. Is the fu as good as the massive hippo or the orion? Power wise and does it go low like the dd. I'm using my old mofo and it doesn't hit lows at all which made me sad

Recone cost to much I rather buy a new sub. The dd was super good and everyone on here helped me choose it but now it's time to move on. Is the fu as good as the massive hippo or the orion? Power wise and does it go low like the dd. I'm using my old mofo and it doesn't hit lows at all which made me sad
Find a used sundown x and be banging then lows

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.