i need a sub

Orion was to of the line Orion hcca red amps like the 250 275. The old hcca were tc sound subs tc9 to be exact. Same thing on soundsplinter rlp etc
Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk
Dude I know I used to sell them.. also I just sold my 2 orion hp's last month had for like 8 yrs no problems at all (but I was talking about subs) but seen some bad reviews on the basic xtr subs I admit to know knowing about xtr pros or new hccas but we did a car with 4 hcca 15's (wall in back seat huge port orion told us how to make it) 4 hcca amps ho alt 0 ga wire batts and caps it was all don't right our installer lived in back seat and trunk for like a month (he was good) all that hit 151db and that as ya'll would say today would only be like 145db which peeps can basic do with 2-3 12's now.. they were just heavy I guess.... I was saying the fu is a good sub and works for his needs and with his amp in his price range (under even) remember I like spending less $... ps also u agree with me on sub..

How is it not worth the new price. It's pretty hard to beat for its flat response Vs any other sub in its price range. Except maybe for the flatlyne
Sundown SD3 would get my vote over the JL. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

As far as OP...shipping to HI really kills a lot of easy suggestions that I have hands on experience with...The FU looks solid. *shrug*

Sundown SD3 would get my vote over the JL. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif
As far as OP...shipping to HI really kills a lot of easy suggestions that I have hands on experience with...The FU looks solid. *shrug*
The two SD3 12s I have running in my dodge now have been impressive for sure.

That's what I'm saying. The sundown sa 12 is cheaper and will be louder then that Orion xtr pro CRAP

https://www.amazon.com/Orion-XTRPRO124D-Dual-Ohm-Subwoofer/dp/B004L0ZGEK

And the Orion xtr pro is $234

That's what I'm saying. The sundown sa 12 is cheaper and will be louder then that Orion xtr pro CRAP

2 different subs one likes smaller boxes one likes larger lower tuned boxes. Apples to oranges. I am not saying its better or worse just different. It's not crap. Crap would be 300 on a cvx

I wouldn't put it against a w6 great for what it is. Different subs

Dude I know I used to sell them.. also I just sold my 2 orion hp's last month had for like 8 yrs no problems at all (but I was talking about subs) but seen some bad reviews on the basic xtr subs I admit to know knowing about xtr pros or new hccas but we did a car with 4 hcca 15's (wall in back seat huge port orion told us how to make it) 4 hcca amps ho alt 0 ga wire batts and caps it was all don't right our installer lived in back seat and trunk for like a month (he was good) all that hit 151db and that as ya'll would say today would only be like 145db which peeps can basic do with 2-3 12's now.. they were just heavy I guess.... I was saying the fu is a good sub and works for his needs and with his amp in his price range (under even) remember I like spending less $... ps also u agree with me on sub..
Yes I wouldn't buy the basic xtr not a fan. But if you like smaller ported boxes the hcca and xtr pros r a option exp since he has to ship to hi. If he was on the mainland I would of recommended other subs. But he is limited. FU is def the way to go for him.

Louder makes a sub better??? 2.5 inch coil does not tell the entire story. The 10inch xtrpro122d is a 2.5 inch coil.i honestly don't like the high power pa systems I see today. I prefer a softer sounding system. All listening options. I like the sa and SD even more. But everyone has different listening opinions etc.

2 different subs one likes smaller boxes one likes larger lower tuned boxes. Apples to oranges. I am not saying its better or worse just different. It's not crap. Crap would be 300 on a cvx
So the Orion is a big box woofer that likes tuned low? Because the sundown SA is a smaller box woofer that likes tuned in 35hz range... or are u just making stuff up now?

I just hate when people run on here fanboy nuthuggers who call anything non sundown or the new current forum brand crap. Where's tantric c2 and the plethora of other companies now. I have seen 2 many come and go. Most of them are off the shelf Chinese subs. Same with lower end DD. Incriminater. I have always been a fi Or TV sounds guy historically. Ssa subs ascendant audio etc. I have some old rd sonance motors I want to build back up. Basically an atomic motor. 2.5inch coil. I like them.

I just hate when people run on here fanboy nuthuggers who call anything non sundown or the new current forum brand crap. Where's tantric c2 and the plethora of other companies now. I have seen 2 many come and go. Most of them are off the shelf Chinese subs. Same with lower end DD. Incriminater. I have always been a fi Or TV sounds guy historically. Ssa subs ascendant audio etc. I have some old rd sonance motors I want to build back up. Basically an atomic motor. 2.5inch coil. I like them.
dude I bought a pioneer u r making same arugment I made that no one wanted to here that just cause it's name brand don't mean it ain't good.. peeps just wanta have something new, that's y companies come out with new model every yr and old models price drop.. oh that orion system dude paid like $8k for that, it was before internet prices..

So the Orion is a big box woofer that likes tuned low? Because the sundown SA is a smaller box woofer that likes tuned in 35hz range... or are u just making stuff up now?
Orion 1.5 at around 38hz

Last time I looked sa lines around 2 at 35 little bigger at lower freq with 600 watts on tap

dude I bought a pioneer u r making same arugment I made that no one wanted to here that just cause it's name brand don't mean it ain't good.. peeps just wanta have something new, that's y companies come out with new model every yr and old models price drop.. oh that orion system dude paid like $8k for that, it was before internet prices..
Wow hence why I didn't say anything. I recommend some subs I have heard price range and needs. That's it. People's likes are different. I have heard people get sundowns and disappointed. People get skars and love them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.