i need a sub

Your suggesting a sub yet can't get one yourself??
I did get cheap sub and I won't pay that much for anyway but if I did I'd have to get bigger amp which I don't want (at least not 1600rms) in his case the fu is his cheapest and best choice with power he has..

so i guess back to searching fu audio emailed me after i bought the sub saying the free shipping shouldve blocked me and if i wanna cancel my payements or go ahead with paying 153.11 shipping which would put me up to 407.10$

i looked on ssa and online car stereo and found

Orion XTR122D $233.69 Orion XTRPRO122D XTRPRO Series 12" Dual Coil 6000W Max Power Car Subwoofer at Onlinecarstereo.com

sundown sa $239.77 Sundown Audio SA-12 600 watt sub woofer

Massive Audio Hippo $303.05 Massive Audio HIPPOXL 122 HIPPO Series, 12 inch, 4000 Watts Power with Dual 2-ohm Subwoofer at Onlinecarstereo.com

American Bass Xfl $379.61 American Bass XFL 12 Inch 1000w RMS DVC Subwoofer - SSA STORE

soundqubed hdc3 $393.64 SSA Store - SoundQubed HDC312 Copper Coil Subwoofer (HDC312)

or the fu audio $407.10

these are all the subs i would think that would be worth it off ssa and online car stereo with the shipping cost included. i thought with the fu audio shipping i could broaden the horizon i dont wanna lean into the $400 range but if i absolute had to..unless theres something else out there thats better

its going in my old dd box btw

http://ddaudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/12_full_size.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.