i need a new car, you guys help me chose

wow all i would want is to drive a stick......u must not be a man??
lol unless u just drive in alot ( i mean alot) of traffic, it might get annoying, but once u get used to it its no big deal, driving stick is easy as hell
i know i know ill admit im soft //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif lol. but i cant imagine having to wake up early in the morning and have to go through traffic and worry about shifting every 2 seconds. i want automatic so i can play with my h/u rather then shifting lol

I'm not all that great at driving sticks, but I pull em in the shop all the time...so I am capable...but don't see myself driving a stick anytime soon...maybe when I'm older and have a nice Sunday driver I'll get one...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

im leaning towards an rsx. black exterior/interior //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

What about a TSX? Little over your budget, but a sweet car IMO. Know someone with one on 19"s and it looks awesome.

Can get an '04 with ~30k for like 23ish.

im pretty sure the 05 and 06 headlights already come with black housings. then i would just tint the OEM tail lights n im good to go

Just learn to drive stick. It is like an automatic after a while. Hell I dont even pay attention to when I shift anymore. It just is that normal and I still play with my headunit, switching out cds, talking on hands free and jacking off. Really isnt that hard mate.

06 Si or 06 Gti FTW!

I love the Saab 9-5T in a six speed. It's not a lot of power, 220 iirc, but the quality of the car is top notch, it's extremely luxurious(!), and has some upgrade options. A three year old saab with ~40k miles is about 16k near cleveland (a two.5 hour drive I took to drive one and got there in a bout an 1.25 hours. Very nice cars.

The gtis are also cool. The 1.8t is more cost effective to mod (more pwr/money) but the vr6 is just awesome. The 1.8t is to the point where any idiot can upgrade it anymore too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.