i need a new car, you guys help me chose

got one yet?? get RSX they come with auto too...plus it would be cheaper and fit in ur budget....a friend got 06 type s and it end up 25 i think the regular one would fit into ur budget

Hmm....SUPRA? That's probably one of the few Japanese imports I would own.

By the way...I dont know if you dont know how to drive a stick or if you're just lazy....but if you dont know how I highly suggest you learn. You havent driven until you'vedriven a stick....especially in a car with good power.

Dont worry about shifting every two seconds....it becomes second nature and before long you dont even realise what you're doing you just do it.

For 20k? Cobalt SS or Mazda3 hatch. Those are my only 2 cars I'd get tho. Cobalt SS because its sexy as ****, has a bad ass ecotec engine, supercharged stock, and with some mods, can blow the doors off its big brother, the corvette.

Mazda3, well. Just because. LOL.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.