I am opening a Car Audio store in Austin, TX, need some input on brands

Powerbass...period. They make some good budget equipment and have a good warranty program. 2 of the three shops around here have them for a solid budget system customer base.

I sent them an e-mail just now and I will see what they say when the return it. Thanks for the info, maybe I will call a couple of those shops and see how they like the equipment.

You have Mail(reply)
Got it, thanks! It seems the smaller companies are willing to actually provide service for me. I may go out on a limb and stick with one or two major manufacturers and three or four smaller companies.

HUrry and open this place. I NEED a DD Z1 from you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I am currently working on a time machine, I just can't seem to get it right. Something about physics...blah blah blah.

Honestly I can't wait to get my shop up and running, I am ridiculously excited!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Where is this shop gonna be located, i'm pretty excited!

Another cheaper product to think about is Crossfire, they make some solid products that do rated at reasonable prices.

Where is this shop gonna be located, i'm pretty excited!Another cheaper product to think about is Crossfire, they make some solid products that do rated at reasonable prices.
Not 100% sure where the shop is going to be. I get to start checking out spots in May. I am thinking it will be on Duval Rd near Mopac. I am hoping for that since we are going to live in the San Marin apts. until we find a house there.

Custom Sounds carries BA, but I will definitely look into Arc. Thanks!
...Good luck on getting Arc. You won't get it. Nor will you get DD if your lucky three different shops have it here, RE, Alpine, Pioneer Premiere, JL, Kicker and you might be able to get JVC arsenal. The regular JVC is pretty line to though. Look into Fosgate... not many shops around here carry it and they made a really good name for their selves back in the day.

Look into Quantum Audio which is made by DB-Drive. I personally like DB for the price. If you get Quantum just put flyers all over the East side of Austin. Just don't sell for retail price because they aint be havin that money for it but dey be wantins that Quantums. Just keep those cozmik series 15's instock.

there is a cheap ass store here in houson right by almeda mall. its called discount car stereo and they sell everything at invoice or below. they quoted a guy today $375 for a mojo 12 or 15 brand new, and i got a pair of image dynamics 12idqv.2 d4s for $175 each. thats cheaper than ebay. there jl 1000/1s were $650 each new. not sure how they do it but maybe you should contact them. they sell a high end and low end. always a lot of people in there as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.