how much power does it take to break windows?

bro i honestly think its a coincidence and someone threw a rock at your window. Or your window assembly has something hard against the glass so any tiny amount of vibration makes it easy to break. aka your car design and build quality makes it easy to break.

I'm going to carry a bag of broken spark plugs for drivers that piss me off. I'll just get a big straw and shoot some broken spark plug pieces at their windows. Sounds like a reasonable solution!

Believe me, you wont blow your windows. Dont worry about it, and dont listen to anyone that said they did, unless they are a competitor in the extreme classes and so forth. For the most part, street driven systems would not stand a chance at blowing a window. IF anything, windows would crack, since they are shatter resistant.
Idk if I'd go as far as to say that only competitors could do it but yes most likely 90% of daily's wouldnt come close

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.