How much power do skar vfx15s handle?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ajf23

CarAudio.com Recruit
Ohio
I just replaced a set of sundown audio sa15s with these, and the same power that had the sa15s looking like they were about to jump out of the box barely moves these new 15s.
Could it just be that they aren’t broke in yet? They’re seeing about 1400 watts each right now and barely move. They get kind of loud near 40hz but it looks like they want double this.
Anyone have experience with these? What kind of power can they handle for 2 hours a day (with minimal/no clipping) I know they’re rated for 1500 rms each but I can’t imagine they can’t handle more, my sa15s took 2k for 6 months straight until I got a second one. And these are MUCH beefier and have much better cooling. Any insight is appreciated

Specs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I would suggest 80 ah of yinglong lithium and a H/O alternator. I'm running 40 ah with a 320 alternator on a 3.5K and it isn't enough.
My apologies I forgot to mention what pic is what. First is sub control the 80hx blink and I got the picture as soon it it blinked 2nd pic is hpf...
Lmao I got built so long ago I dont remember honestly well not that long ago but it was 3 rebuilds ago lol
They were awesomne man. The components and Coax speakers I shoulk have kept. Theyre amps were pretty nice too. I never ran any of theyre subs...
Buck, great idea. I did that tonight, and it actually didn't wheeze like a fat guy trying to run a marathon. I am going to put two windows that...

About this thread

Ajf23

CarAudio.com Recruit
Ajf23
Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from