Switchable Subs in my JK

Participant count
  • Participant list

N8diggity

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey guys, just hoping for a bit of reassurance before I get into the nitty gritty.
I'd like to have 2 sub setups in my jeep-- (one that retains the original stock sub for when my 2 young kids are riding with me, and one that utilizes my 12" MTX subs in a custom box) with a toggle switch that allows one or the other to be engaged at any given time.
This is what I came up with, open to constructive criticism as well as new ideas. Just working with what I have.
Let me know what you think, any input is very much appreciated.

Nate

Attachments

• 20200322_140130.jpg
    20200322_140130.jpg
    339.9 KB · Views: 249
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.