How much power do i need

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bass so loud it HZ

CarAudio.com Regular
I m needing help on the cheapest and most effective way to push 4k rms .i have a stock 120 amp alternator .had a xs power 6500d battery but it recently went bad on me .does anyone have any rocomendations on what i should get.i was told two d4s lithium 6.0s with a stock alterntor would power it.im trying to go as cheap as possible and would rather not get a new alternator as im planning on buying a new vehicle soon.

Those batteries are hot garbage. The $800 you were going to spend on them you could build a 40AH bank of Yinlong or a Headway super beast with money left over.

I think you are going to need an HO alt of approx 300amp and a couple good sized AGMs in my opinion
Thats what i figured .i just put in for a quote on a 370 from autotech they seem to be a little cheaper then mechman and singer.
Go easy on that amp with what you have so you dont cook it with the supply you have.
I think im gonna order a 370 amp autotech .ive seen some good revoews on them .and they are a little cheaper then mechman and singer.

Thats what i figured .i just put in for a quote on a 370 from autotech they seem to be a little cheaper then mechman and singer.
You may be able to locate a Local Alt place that will will build what you need/want. I have one I had built (a255) that a local did for me and still going strong a little over 5 years now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...