How do I set up a 120v outlet in my car for my sound system?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Its all good bud, already got it that its a **** idea... BUT SOMEONE ACTUALLY EXPLAINED IT. Just because Im on here doesnt mean I know a **** ton about car audio and have invested thousands. Im a dumb ass when it comes to this, thats why Im here.
Not a problem. I knew that you knew. And I also know that you know how to. So why are you asking dumb questions? You can do what you asked. It's insanely simple.

Not a problem. I knew that you knew. And I also know that you know how to. So why are you asking dumb questions? You can do what you asked. It's insanely simple.
:oops::ROFLMAO: you actually think I know what Im doing and Im trolling... Ok well thanks anyways guys. wtf lol

i did this with a small little bookshelf system in my dads old Chevy. I was probably 15. My dad had it set up to run tools in the pasture (cattle farm). It worked, but it was multiple batteries and a large inverter. My grandfather bitched nonstop because his gas generator worked better in the field at 1/2 the cost.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.