FEATURED Hooptie Scion TC build

👀

View attachment 55039

View attachment 55040

These heavy ***** are a PITA to get in... Had to take the center console out to get the driver side bottom in....

Break time now...
View attachment 55041
Yes sir.. Those Big Azzez can carry some weight!!! 😂 😂😁😁:poop:!! Looks like what i am going to be doing once I get back to getting my tools and time to do things. Be this Summer I hope. Im planning. Those 4 subs are going to be slamming!! Looks great man. Make sure that inspector gets in there and double checks things. My new inspector be here tomorrow. My supervisor passed between 3am to 5am this past Sunday after 14 yrs sleeping calmly.

Stocking stuffer ruthless 10k
1701898605817.jpeg

1701898788916.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes sir.. Those Big Azzez can carry some weight!!! 😂 😂😁😁:poop:!! Looks like what i am going to be doing once I get back to getting my tools and time to do things. Be this Summer I hope. Im planning. Those 4 subs are going to be slamming!! Looks great man. Make sure that inspector gets in there and double checks things. My new inspector be here tomorrow. My supervisor passed between 3am to 5am this past Sunday after 14 yrs sleeping calmly.

Sorry to hear that. :cry:

Alright I'm done.... For now... Turned it on real quick and it's playing. Just gotta put the interior back together so I can drive it somewhere to test. Honestly that will probably be tomorrow. :ROFLMAO:

done.jpg

done 2.jpg

Last edited:
Sry to hear that audiobaun. Pets are family and more. Always there when you come home and happy to see you. Always there when you feel like garbage or there to just cheer you up as they know when you are not at your best or if you are hurting physically.

Yeah you always think "This isn't going to be much work to get them installed & wired up. 30-60 minutes top and won't hurt me a bit!". Then you realize you are not 20 anymore, every joint hurts as it is and now you just aggravated the living hell out of them while installing 35-70lb subwoofers in a small space which causes your arms & shoulders to just kill you for the next couple of hours,lol.

Oh and remember Pop....According to the great car audio establishment Sound World in Green Bay, WI. You can run 20,000 watts through 12 gauge OFC speaker wire so what you did is overkill and a waste of money! (FYI Some idiots told me that when I went to pick up some 10 gauge OFC for the 4500 watts I am running on my subwoofers right now). I just laughed in their faces that they are actually telling customers that and they stand by that & would back it up all day long, that anything more then 12 gauge is a waste of money and no one should need to run 8 or 10 gauge speaker wires,lol.

Last edited:
Yeah you always think "This isn't going to be much work to get them installed & wired up. 30-60 minutes top and won't hurt me a bit!". Then you realize you are not 20 anymore, every joint hurts as it is and now you just aggravated the living hell out of them while installing 35-70lb subwoofers in a small space which causes your arms & shoulders to just kill you for the next couple of hours,lol.

Oh and remember Pop....According to the great car audio establishment Sound World in Green Bay, WI. You can run 20,000 watts through 12 gauge OFC speaker wire so what you did is overkill and a waste of money! (FYI Some idiots told me that when I went to pick up some 10 gauge OFC for the 4500 watts I am running on my subwoofers right now). I just laughed in their faces that they are actually telling customers that and they stand by that & would back it up all day long, that anything more then 12 gauge is a waste of money and no one should need to run 8 or 10 gauge speaker wires,lol.

My knees are destroyed from being pressed against the baffle trying to mount the subs. :ROFLMAO:

12 gauge would have made it much easier that's for sure... I had to contort in ways I didn't think I could when one of the 8 gauge wires got pulled out of one of the terminals. I don't fit in a 12" speaker hole very well... :poop:

lol sure why not! Blow up a few thousand dollars worth of car audio equipment and a vehicle! Would make a pretty fireworks show no doubt!

Still can't believe they actually tell people that and sadly people they deal with are probably dumb enough to believe it!

lol sure why not! Blow up a few thousand dollars worth of car audio equipment and a vehicle! Would make a pretty fireworks show no doubt!

Still can't believe they actually tell people that and sadly people they deal with are probably dumb enough to believe it!

Many make this mistake with certain subs that just don’t have enough tinsel lead for the power they are running. It’s enough for the rated rms or double that in terms of peak short sustained bursts but not for long period. Seeing them burned and sometimes seeing the spiders burned with them I always give the 😒 look or 🤨 that look 😅

Sorry to hear that. :cry:
Thanks man. She was a great companion,Shollie. Shepard/Collie pretty dammned smart breed man. Im at peace as of earlier today. I laid her to rest next to two 30 -50ft twin base red oak trees on my land. She was 14 yrs old(78) lived a great life and still very happy and got around just fine. Liver Failure. I knew it would be some day what vet said.Slept as normal, with no suffering that I could tell.🫤😞 Im picking up a 5 month old female pit tomorrow. Ill prob find some torn shoes and her dragging a pair of pants out to the garage by one leg. LOL 😂 😂

Alright I'm done.... For now... Turned it on real quick and it's playing. Just gotta put the interior back together so I can drive it somewhere to test. Honestly that will probably be tomorrow. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 55066

View attachment 55067
Going to be a great message chair there. LOL. Looks fantastic man. prob take a good couple weeks for those subs to really loosen up. You going to try some test tones first while tuning?

Sry to hear that audiobaun. Pets are family and more. Always there when you come home and happy to see you. Always there when you feel like garbage or there to just cheer you up as they know when you are not at your best or if you are hurting physically.

Thank you man. That is Truth for sure. When they say Velcro Dog I kinda Laughed about the saying and yet, understood at a later time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...