hifonics maxximus vs incriminator audio 40.1

the amps aren't comparable //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

If you have the electrical system to support it, go with the Maxximus.

maxximus=10,000 watt rated amp

40.1=3600 watt rated amp.

Both are underrated. They are not in the same category.

2 40.1's on 18 volts at strapped at .5 ohm (.25 ohm each amp) may be able to keep up with a maxximus.

ok 'cause we all know that a maxximus is just 2 amps strapped into one right?i have heard that the 40.1 can even run at lower impedances than .5 ohm

ok 'cause we all know that a maxximus is just 2 amps strapped into one right?i have heard that the 40.1 can even run at lower impedances than .5 ohm
i don't think that would be too good for the amp for daily or music in general, maybe on a burp or 2, but i still say go with the maxximus if you have the electrical to keep it going.

I'm just a tad curious as to how you ended up comparing these? Spec wise they're very different, and price wise they are world's apart.

The IA 40.1 has a suggested retail of 1400, while the maxximus has a suggested retail of almost 10 grand

because i have heard that the 40.1 is extremelly underrated in fact some competitors told me that the 20.1 and 40.1 where the reason the fuse rule came into place

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.