Hifonic Plan X 15's

Donks
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
CO, Ohio
I just got a rare pair of hifonics plan X 15s. the box was super heavy. and the magnets on them were huge. i believe it says 2200w on the magnet. im not sure. i tried googling them but they're so rare i cant find anything.

Can someone please tel me the specs on these puppies. only thing i know is they are dual 2 ohm.

IMAG0123-1.jpg

IMAG0131.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For a $100, you can't be that. That's a REALLY good price for a pair of those. They are kind of like Hifonics' old version of the MA Kores, they don't take as much wattage as the MA's did but the motor on them will take 1500 to 2000 RMS without a hilt. They are one of Hifonics' last really good 15's, they haven't really done much on the Subwoofer front in a few years.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.