Nissan Sentra 2017 radio installation

Participant count
  • Participant list

ItsjustApp

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have an issue I did a stupid cut my pin connector off the harness, lost it so now I have to hardwire my aftermarket head unit but here’s my real issue. I have everything powered except for the audio, but when I power everything my dual audio DMC PA 70 is acting funky. I have power to the screen no audio. No I’ve gone through all the wires rewire check them all all the fuses are good. All the fuses are proper I have the gray black wire from the radio, reading, hot with my ground tester blue is hot yellow is hot ground is ground red is not hot

You can buy some replacement OEM wiring harnesses aftermarket from a few places, ebay, amazon, sometimes metra has the part numbers on their website and then you can take it to those places listed and buy it.

Does this look like the OEM harness?

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...