Help with a setup

Participant count
  • Participant list

08STANG91

I know this has probably been asked thousands of times, and everyone has their own opinions. I have a 2008 mustang GT, my current setup is an older MTX sub that was given to me, and a bass inferno amp, running to the stock head unit. So I've been trying to do some research on my own and I thought I had figured out just about what I wanted, but after talking to a couple of people I feel I am back at peg 1. So Im going to list the products I am looking into, and see what would be a good pair, or if I should scrap what I have and look into different options. Brands play no part in my decision, I just want good performance with a realistic price tag.

The head unit I really want to go with is the Kenwood DDX471HD. I'm open to other suggestions, but I really want a double din touch screen.

I have a few amps I have been looking through, all mono block because I only want to run 1 sub

Kicker DXA1000.1

Kicker 40kx1200.1

Kicker DXA1500.1

JBL GTO-1001EZ

Kenwood KAC-9106D

Pioneer GM-D9601

Sub. My choices on here are limited. I don't really know what to look for.

MTX Audio T812-44

any Memphis sub according to someone in my club

SO any tips, pointers, combos that can be recommended would be greatly appreciated. I want something clean but powerful, I'm not trying to break records, but I want a good amount of boom.

Also any good prefab boxes for a mustang trunk(not the shallow side mount) would be nice to know about to.

Thanks for your time!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.