help problems with my amps

Participant count
  • Participant list

mx591

hi i am having some weird problems with my amps and deck i just put in 2 new 15' woofers in my truck and a new d class amp and a nice dvd head unit about 2 mouths ago. it was all working fine for a wile but all of a sudden my d class amp started to go into protect mode and my other amp that powers my door seekers was fading as i turned it up but once you turn it back down to a point it is all fine but dose it again when you turn it up. so i replaced my head unit with a spare and everything was fine for about a hr then the problem returned and i do have a good ground. any one have any ideas? thanks!

I'm guessing the issue is the d class amp. It's fake. Mix a fake d class amp with 5 gauge power and ground wires and you've got a situation that can't be corrected. Throw it out. Try again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.