HELP! Need subs for new AMP!

LHSroller
10+ year member

Welch
So, I picked up Visonik's 1800 digital class X amp for cheap! It's not bad (hopefully comparable to JBL 1200!) I need new subs, cuz I have 3 10" Visonik's and they just aint hacking it! The ratings are as follows (RMS)= 1500 @ 1 ohm, 1200 @ 2 ohms and like 750 @ 4 ohms! I need subs! Space is not a matter, seeing as I drive a granny car with a HUGE trunk... Plus, I like tight bass, but SPL is a little more important. Also, I am a kid kinda on a budget, so no eclipse or **** like that! Thanks for the help!

how's about like 3 power HX2's man wired in series that would get you a 1.33 ohm load and freaking pound like **** man. not the cleanest of hitting bass but loud. or is that too much money??

keep it thumpin,

adam

I'm a kid to and I'm going to guess that those subs are too much money so maybe try less quantity and more quality....like instead of two or three subs get one kick @ss sub and make a custome box to get the most out of it......just my idea but if you can afford it the HX2's are nice....I can't...boo hoo

Adam Chandler

yeah but it's extremly hard to make even 1 of the best SPL subs out there hit as hard as 3 HX2 12"s. ok if you want like 1 12" go with something like a DD 9515, Kove Armageddon, MMATS Juggernaut, Beyond Audio can't remember the name, Blueprint Driver's. any of those thump hard as hell man or if you want some SPL mixed with SQ then try 2 12" IDMAX D4's, or a Adire Brahma.

keep it thumpin,

adam

WHats up dude.. Try THe Infinity kappas which max is 1400 whatts and cost 149 per sub.. Infinity refernce 2 for 149 or Jbl gt-series for like 69 per at one of the sites listed with this site and or the jbl power 1600 which maxs @ 1600 watts.. and they all rock!!!one of the best sounding subs! Great ultra high spl and the best sound quality..

later

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.