Batcap are they worth it??

Participant count
  • Participant list

bumpin_blazer
5,000+ posts

Only the Strong Survive
Austin,TX
alright i am looking to give my electrical system a nice upgrade. i don't wanna screw around with the engine block so a big alt. is out of the question. so i was thinking either rewind my alt. which is currently 90amps, or get a batcap from my friend who can get them for very cheap. so what do you expert's out there think i should do??

adam

get a batcap in my opinion. WHile an alt upgrade might help more in tha long run batcaps would be more usefull and can be putn into any car u change to. How much can he get them for?

J

cheaper than the retail price of a 1 farat RF cap or monster cap. it's the one that's equal to 100 farat caps. that's what he was telling me about anyway and i belive around 125-150 install it for me for free cause he's my homeboy.

adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.