Help Need Setup

Participant count
  • Participant list

NYC-Havok
10+ year member

SI, NY
Hi, my name is Alfono. I have a BMW 528i and I listen to hiphop and house but more hiphop than house. So I need some help with a sub and amp I should get to get that deep rumble but also a nice kick for house. price range=$700 for 1 sub 1 amp and enclosure....What do you guys think about this?? - -

e12A.22

jbl 1200.1

Get the Tsunami db-1100 watt amp instead. It draws less current then the JBL and just overall looks cooler (the backlight is the ****). If you got the room you should really get the 15A. You can get the tsunami off the ed site. Also the amp puts out about 1100 watts at 1ohm so that way you are more in range for the rms rating of the 12A.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.