Help me choose amp/subs/enclosure for my new system.

Participant count
  • Participant list

s94658
10+ year member

Hello all,

I currently have a system that I am looking to upgrade. I am only looking to upgrade my amp, subs, and enclosure. I currently have two kicker cvr 12's in an enclosure that I came with some polks that I used to have. The original kicker box I had came loose somehow and started vibrating. I am running those with a kicker zx750.1. These subs are quite loud, however I am looking to go more towards sq and not all spl as the kickers are known for.

Ive had my eye on getting two jl audio 12w6's. Give me some input on an amp that would power these best and also a really good quality enclosure for these. I would like a ported enclosure over a sealed.

Thanks in advanced for any input.

have someone build you an enclosure or build one yourself. im reading that they handle 400 rms a piece so id say go with a jl 1000/1 to match the subs. im pretty sure those subs are underrated so just be careful with your gains and you should be fine with the extra 100 watts per sub

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.