Help making my stereo ipod compatible

Participant count
  • Participant list

sheafromme

Maine
I currently have a Panasonic CQ-C1303U installed in my 1997 Honda Civic. Naturally, it is old enough so that there is no tape player, yet not new enough to have an ipod compatible cable. This bars any means of connecting my ipod to the stereo. However, all that i desire is a way to get an auxillary cable connected to the system, yet there is not such an option on my system. Thus, I guess what I am asking is if there is any way to get a headphone jack onto the system or find a comprable system with a headphone jack for a relatively low price. Thank You.

-sheafromme

That's true, yet i was wondering if i could somehow find a compatable removable front product so that i don't have to take out the cd player and everything that it's related to.

it would be actually easy to replace the deck ,you already have everything there,you would just pull out the old deck ,color match all the wires and install the new deck .very easy

Ok thank you i will try that then, and i was wondering though, if i could just put the faceplate of a cq-c1333u on instead of the cq-1303u because i can only find the faceplate and not the entire box online?

Ok thank you i will try that then, and i was wondering though, if i could just put the faceplate of a cq-c1333u on instead of the cq-1303u because i can only find the faceplate and not the entire box online?
prolly wont work.you need a new deck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.