Help making my stereo ipod compatible

sheafromme

Apr 20, 2013
Maine
I currently have a Panasonic CQ-C1303U installed in my 1997 Honda Civic. Naturally, it is old enough so that there is no tape player, yet not new enough to have an ipod compatible cable. This bars any means of connecting my ipod to the stereo. However, all that i desire is a way to get an auxillary cable connected to the system, yet there is not such an option on my system. Thus, I guess what I am asking is if there is any way to get a headphone jack onto the system or find a comprable system with a headphone jack for a relatively low price. Thank You.

-sheafromme

OP
S

sheafromme

Apr 20, 2013
Maine
That's true, yet i was wondering if i could somehow find a compatable removable front product so that i don't have to take out the cd player and everything that it's related to.

mylows10

B2,singer,ampere rep
Sep 6, 2009
monterey , ca
it would be actually easy to replace the deck ,you already have everything there,you would just pull out the old deck ,color match all the wires and install the new deck .very easy

OP
S

sheafromme

Apr 20, 2013
Maine
Ok thank you i will try that then, and i was wondering though, if i could just put the faceplate of a cq-c1333u on instead of the cq-1303u because i can only find the faceplate and not the entire box online?

mylows10

B2,singer,ampere rep
Sep 6, 2009
monterey , ca
Ok thank you i will try that then, and i was wondering though, if i could just put the faceplate of a cq-c1333u on instead of the cq-1303u because i can only find the faceplate and not the entire box online?
prolly wont work.you need a new deck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds