Help installing system in 2014 silverado

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ericruiz911
10+ year member

Hey everyone,

I need some help installing my system. I WILL be keeping factory HU. System in NON-BOSE. Questions follow parts list.

Here is what i have:

MIDS/HIGHS

- Pioneer TS-D1720C for Front

- Pioneer TS-D1602R for Rear

- Precision Power PPI 900.4 (4 Channel Amp)

- LCQ-1

-14g speaker wire

SUBWOOFER

- SAZ-1200D

- (2) ID 10 v3's

- enclosure

1. Do i splice into the appropriate cables behind HU (Pre Amp) to get Signals and then run them to LCQ-1?

2. If so, am I just leaving the factory amp in place and just bypassing it?

3. Since i am running new speaker wire, what do I do with the OEM speaker wires/clips at the door? Do i leave them hanging there?

That's what I need answered to proceed. Thank you in advance!

NON-BOSE and you still have a factory amp? but for the other questions..

1. i spliced behind the stock radio.

2. you use the wires coming from amp if you have one.

3. use the same wires i don't think you'll be able to run new speaker wire to the doors.

NON-BOSE and you still have a factory amp? but for the other questions..
1. i spliced behind the stock radio.

2. you use the wires coming from amp if you have one.

3. use the same wires i don't think you'll be able to run new speaker wire to the doors.
thanks for the reply. I will pushing around 110 watts per speakers and i dont believe those OEM wires can hold that very well.

The runs will be short. But if maybe your truck isnt as difficult as my car. Give it a shot but if all else fails use them youll be fine. I have no trouble and thats what another guy did in his car running the ppi your going to run active.

I just did a 2014 silverado I used an lc6i tap wires either in the kick panels or behind the deck. This should give you 4 channels. You'll need to run wires from the integration unit to the speaker wires from the deck No amp to btw .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.