Help Building a box.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Creepin92

USA
I have a cerwin vega 104 (model Vega104) 10 In. Sub, I need help building a vented box with the most output. I need help with Cu. ft. and what to tune the box to. I looked on there website and it said 1.60 Cu. Ft. and tunning freq of 35hz, But i dont know if thats a good tunning freq for this ten or should i go a lil higher. I have plenty of room so, box size really dont matter, just want a good sounding box. Here are the Spec of the Sub.

FS: 23Hz

Qts: 0.252

Qms: 6.26

Qes: 0.262

Vas: 1.78 Ft. 3

Xmax: 1.40 (35.6mm)

Revc: 3.2 Ohms

Sensitivity (1w@1m) 92 db

Wrms: 300Watts

Thanks for any help!!

OK i have decided I am goin with a box with a (net volume) of 1.60 tuned to 35 Hz with a slot port, can someone help me with box demensions* and port (W x H X L). Ive been working on this for about two weeks and cant figure it out. Thanks LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.