Hardwiring an inverter into an audio system circuit?

Participant count
  • Participants list

JoshMcDonough

CarAudio.com Newbie
Whenever I can get my hands on a 2022 Subaru BRZ, I plan on installing a custom audio system before I drive it from sea to shining sea next summer (moving from New Hampshire to Arizona). I would like to hardwire an inverter inside, to have that added security and convenience for the trip (and any thereafter).
I've never installed an inverter before, but I know that AC current has the potential to cause aural inflictions in audio signals...
I've attached a wiring diagram of my planned installation, which has the inverter positioned where I believe it to be a reasonable distance from any wire it could influence audibly.
My main concern is if wiring the inverter into the circuit as pictured will have any adverse affects on the system, as it will share a power lead and ground location with my components, and is located a bit close to the subwoofer amplifier. It will not be powered on unless I need to charge the built-in laptop used for interfacing with the DSP, or in the case of an unforeseen event.
If anyone has any suggestions, comments, or knowledge in this regard, please share.
BRZ wiring diagram.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...