Group 31 AGM for $50?

Cold air svcking all that hot air off the engine... not good. There is a reason the air intake is away from the engine
Allright man, It's always SOMETHING with you... LOL! Yes it is hot air and I AM in Phoenix... Works just fine...

Are you tryin' for a under hood battery for your S-10?... I managed to get 2 up front "Group 75's"... I just removed the factory air box and installed a cold air intake... "Ebay $18"... then I had room for a second one on the drivers side...
AyFmTOd.jpg

It was really easy!... Remember... I'm disabled.

Yup...side mount. I cannot stand side mount. Even my Tahoe had it. Got the same engine layout as you...4.3 Vortec.

Are you tryin' for a under hood battery for your S-10?... I managed to get 2 up front "Group 75's"... I just removed the factory air box and installed a cold air intake... "Ebay $18"... then I had room for a second one on the drivers side...
AyFmTOd.jpg

It was really easy!... Remember... I'm disabled.

Yup...side mount. I cannot stand side mount. Even my Tahoe had it. Got the same engine layout as you...4.3 Vortec.

Allright man, It's always SOMETHING with you... LOL! Yes it is hot air and I AM in Phoenix... Works just fine...
There's the correct way and then there is a yea it works and get me by. I guess we know which kinda of person you are. Just going to end up costing you more in the long run. Not hating, it's just not the correct way to do it.

There's the correct way and then there is a yea it works and get me by. I guess we know which kinda of person you are. Just going to end up costing you more in the long run. Not hating, it's just not the correct way to do it.
I DO agree and it is not the kind of person I am... LOL!.. If you only knew what my last 15 months have been like!.. I think I've touched on this in several threads but whatever... this is a Budget Build with $1950 into it so far... It's doing really well and I WILL be upgrading eventually.

Alt looks new because I replaced it last year....in a wind storm in my driveway. That was not fun. It's 105 amperage so it's still good..

If I ever find the money/facilities I'd love a smallblock in mine... pimp it out afterward with the full JC Whitney treatment... LOL!.. the engine in mine is at 250,000 and has had the top end done once.. so eventually I WILL have to do something... 350/350 swap it should not be TOO hard... it's a 2WD...

XsoSJbk.jpg

I'll have to lose the front inner fenderwells of course and relocate the transmission crossmember/drive shaft... but 350's are relatively cheap.

If I ever find the money/facilities I'd love a smallblock in mine... pimp it out afterward with the full JC Whitney treatment... LOL!.. the engine in mine is at 250,000 and has had the top end done once.. so eventually I WILL have to do something... 350/350 swap it should not be TOO hard... it's a 2WD...
XsoSJbk.jpg

I'll have to lose the front inner fenderwells of course and relocate the transmission crossmember/drive shaft... but 350's are relatively cheap.
It's possible but the older s10's have so much more room than the newer ones. I had a 92 s10 blazer working in the engine compartment 90% of the time was easy.

Mines not working. Says some crap about 3rd party hosting and wanting $$$
Ya *****. Some news about it last week was released. Well meanwhile, I'm gonna continue using it until they "cut me off".

Yeah those squarer early-mid 90's S-10 were a bit roomier under the hood... a lot of those got V8 conversions... ahhh... someday... hehehe

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.