good electrical system ?? help plz

Participant count
  • Participant list

jman321

ok i will have 2 12"s and mids plus highs (2 amps, 2300 watts rms total) i will also have a power invertor (1000 watts rms) plus led lights in the car and underbody kit to. What should i do to the electrical system ?

I have an HO 220 amp alt an stock batt. I really dont wanna hook up 2 batteries can i get one big battery like the kinetic 3800 and run everything off that ?? the only problem is i have a small nissan versa. Please give me ur opinion on what to do im stuck.

alt should be fine. neon and leds dont take **** to run. 220A for 3k watts? PLEnty.. get a solid batt that will fit under the hood. I would get an xs d3100 and call it good

x2 on the xs d3100....im also running a 220amp alty and just one big bat. i swear all day by this d3100, better than any other battery i've used. worth every last penny. im running about double what you are not having any issues.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.