Getting New Sports Car!!! Mustang? Camaro? Firebird?

Originally posted by 31337hxr get a civic...with a B18C1 ....and add some turbo's and nos.

All that will cost the around 30-35 G's......then it'll burn a Viper GTS.

i've seen it at illegal street races....
Rice rocket...why would you want a turbo and NOS???

Ive Seen a honda beat a Viper too. Why spend $20,000 on a honda to make it go fast, when u can put $5000 into a V-8 car, and like have a ****in dragster. I dont get why u ****in Import people spend that much money to make them go fast. Get a ****in RX7 Twin Turbo. **** any Camaro or Mustang. Also The Supra Twin Turbos are fast as ****. **** hondas, integras, and what ever ****in 4banger. I Really like camaros, but i do like the new Cobra. I would wait and get one. But Look at the Camaros, They have one of the best motors u can get. Fords in my opion are pieces of ****. I dont know what to tell u. Get the Camaro SS 6speed. **** the Cobra up. Its up to u which style u like better

Originally posted by dbhittin Ive Seen a honda beat a Viper too. Why spend $20,000 on a honda to make it go fast, when u can put $5000 into a V-8 car, and like have a ****in dragster. I dont get why u ****in Import people spend that much money to make them go fast. Get a ****in RX7 Twin Turbo. **** any Camaro or Mustang. Also The Supra Twin Turbos are fast as ****. **** hondas, integras, and what ever ****in 4banger. I Really like camaros, but i do like the new Cobra. I would wait and get one. But Look at the Camaros, They have one of the best motors u can get. Fords in my opion are pieces of ****. I dont know what to tell u. Get the Camaro SS 6speed. **** the Cobra up. Its up to u which style u like better
It is gonna be a close race between the Cobra and the SS. Mustangs sound 5 times better than any Camaro though...

Oh it's gonna be a REALLY close race;) It's really too bad that the Camaro's and Firebirds arent being produced any more, when the new SVT Cobra comes out, I wanted to see what Chevy wouldve done to bring the Camaro up to date:D RM, I know you know how much I love Camaro's, but, now that you posted that link and I read about the new Mustang,.....let it be known that I am seriously looking into getting one:)

well i guess people just want to prove a point that nomatter what car they drive....it can still haul ass if they fix it up right........

but i agree.....would you rather drive a old Corolla with turbo and NOS and all these **** dropped in it that beats a Viper or would you rather drive a Viper?

in this case, i'd still take the viper

Originally posted by 31337hxr get a civic...with a B18C1 ....and add some turbo's and nos.

All that will cost the around 30-35 G's......then it'll burn a Viper GTS.

i've seen it at illegal street races....
On the first day of Christmas my rice boy gave to me, a backwards visor in a tree.

On the second day of Christmas my rice boy gave to me, two altezza’s and backwards visor in a tree.

On the third day of Christmas as my rice boy gave to me three fart pipes, two altezza’s and a backwards visor in a tree.

On the fourth day of Christmas my rice boy gave to me, four blue blinkers, three fart pipes, two altezza’s and a backwards visor in a tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas my rice boy gave to me, five bookshelf wings! Four blue blinkers, three fart pipes, two altezza's and a backwards visor in a tree.

On the sixth day of Christmas my rice boy gave to me, six type-r emblems, five books shelf wings! Four blue blinkers, three fart pipes two altezza's and a backwards visor in a tree.

On the seventh day of Christmas my rice boy gave to me seven neon lights, six type-r emblems, five books shelf wings! Four blue blinkers, three fart pipes, two altezza's and a backwards visor in a tree.

On the eight day of Christmas my rice boy gave to me eight mismatched body pieces, seven neon lights, six type-r emblems, five book shelf wings!, four blue blinkers, three fart pipes, two altezza’s, and a backwards visor in a tree.

On the ninth day of Christmas my rice boy gave to me nine Kanji letters, eight mismatches body pieces, seven neon lights, six type-r emblems, five book shelf wings! Four blue blinkers, three fart pipes, two altezza's and a backwards visor in a tree.

On the tenth day of Christmas my rice boy gave to me ten miss-cut springs, nine Kanji letters eight mismatched body pieces, seven neon lights, six type-r emblems, five bookshelf wings! Four blue blinkers, three fart pipes, two altezza's, and a backwards visor in a tree.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my rice boy gave to me eleven subs a bumping, ten miss-cut springs, nine Kanji letters, eight mismatched body pieces, seven neon lights, six type-r emblems, five bookshelf wings! Four blue blinkers, three fart pipes, two altezza's, and a backwards visor in a tree.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my rice boy gave to me twelve sponsor stickers, eleven subs a bumping, ten miss-cut springs, nine Kanji letters, eight mismatched body pieces, seven neon lights, six type-r emblems, five bookshelf wings! Four blue blinkers, three fart pipes, two altezza's and a backwards visor in a tree!

Oh and I would still take the Viper;)

greatest christmas song ever, lol.

BUT!

rice boy, look back at his original post, he very clearly, in fact in caps, says AMERICAN sports car, not rice burning 4-banger....

Okay... After all I have read (so far) mustang seems to be out of the question for me now. I base a car on potential. A 310HP Camaro SS has more potential at least to me than a SVT Cobra. Why? Because the Mustang has already been supercharged and the Camaro has a bigger engine the the Mustang from stock and therefore has more potential in the long haul. If you take a Mustang and a Camaro and put spend the same amount of money on moding, the Camaro has to come out faster no matter what. That is what I look for. I am going to test drive a Camaro today to see how it fits me and if I like the way it sounds, handles, and most importantly (to me at least at this point in time) accelerates. I'll try to get back to you guys with my verdict a little later in the day. Oh... And I am sure this is going to offend some people but... The second reason I am getting a car like this is to super / turbo charge it and when some ricer pulls up next to me in his all modded up car I'll show him how much real American muscle kicks those stupid Hondas in the ass. :p

Hehe, had to put this up just to get some laughs out of you guys.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

YOU KNOW YOU ARE A RICE - BOY WHEN:

1. You find yourself using the excuse "yo, but you got twice as many cylindaz" after EVERY race.

2. You have a 4-door 'type-R'.

3. Your gumby pants make it hard to shift.

4. More than 10 of your mods involve shielding what's actually underneath.

5. You have stickers that even most asians don't get.

6. You have stickers for parts you don't have.

7. You refer to 50hp as the 'big shot'.

8. Your car has so much camber it can drive on its side.

9. When you drive by, WW2 veterans run for shelter.

10. Your exhaust tip diameter is 4 times the inner muffler diameter.

11. You have 'powered by' anything anywhere on the car.

12. Birds make nests on your spoiler because its taller than the trees.

13. You sell crack for the image, not the money.

14. You have 'N/T' polished on one side of the car and don't know what bracket racing is.

15. You will only race if the other guy removes four sparkplugs.

16. You can't race uphills.

17. You have 'All Motor' emblazoned on your rear hatch, right next to your 14.50 dial-in

18. You brag about having nitrous and have a 14.50 dial-in.

19. The exhaust system for your 1.8L is bigger than most pro-stock cars.

20. You've spent more money on stickers and stripes than you did on actual performance mods.

21. You go to a performance shop and go directly to the decal bin.

22. Your tach is bigger than your head.

23. You have a shiftlight and your car is an automatic.

24. You refuse to race because it's a 'show car'.

25. Your only mods are cut factory springs and a 5" exhaust tip.

26. At autocross events you don't compete because you have a drag-race setup, and at drag races you brag about kicking ass at the autocross.

27. You have more lights on the front of your car than the USS Voyager.

28. You brag about a turbo kit that never seems to get installed.

29. Two years ago, your mom used to drive you to school in what's now your 'race car'.

30. Your bright green $300 air filter is bigger than your engine.

Classic ss3079!!!!!! As for the cars, there are other mods than supercharging...lets see, we have chips, exhaust, etc. Put a new chip in the Cobra and you will see some major HP!!!

A chip will only put another 20HP, then Add Exhaust get another 20+hp. Get K&N Air Filters add another 15+HP. There is this new chip out for the mustangs, and u can program it in your car for more HP, RPMs, And a bunch of other things. I still would take a Camaro over a Mustang anyday. They will always go faster. What ever u do to a mustang, do to a camaro, and it will still be faster.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.