Getting New Sports Car!!! Mustang? Camaro? Firebird?

Originally posted by ArcaneParadise SS you are a crack up! If I decide to get an SS I definately have to keep in touch with you! Ack... I have to go now to test drive cars... Yeah!!!
Burn a wheel!!!

The three first mods you should make to your mustang IMO are headers stockers are very restrictive, Mass air flow sensor and a K@n filter you will notice a huge diffrence becasue of the huge increase of air flow. Also a throttle body or mass air flwo sensor will wokr and both will really flow but you do all that and you really need to get a fule regualtor or some high flow injectors.

id take that one viper that this one shop made, they only made like 10 though it ran like 9s, now tell me a ****in honda can do that? with out puttin 50k into it......i hate rice burners,,,,ahhhh uhhhh eeehhh, lol, peece thats just mo though

honestly, if i ahd the **** cash, i would take the newest Lingtfelder Corvette... lol.

tehy takea Z06, rip taht engine out, throw in a race tuned 7.3 L versio nof the same block and then, to top it all off, they put TWIN TURBO's on it!!!

0-60 in less than 2 seconds!

1.97 s

quarter mile - they got it down to around 9 seconds, but they couldnt get it any faster, cause they weren't hooking it up....

the managed to have slippage through 100 miles per hour...

and its street legal...

800 HP, even more torque = 138,000 USD!!!

totally worth it in my opinion, lol.

looks the **** same as a Z06, except with a slightly different hood, lol

yeah, but your a fudgepacker for thinking your honda is cooler than the gts....hmmm tough choice viper or honda.....hmmmm

Originally posted by RangerMan  

It is gonna be a close race between the Cobra and the SS. Mustangs sound 5 times better than any Camaro though...
I'll agree, but they are still sissy granny cars... Ford made them that way in the last few years...

The 2002 WS6 TA sounds like a pissed off bumble bee, something I HATE.... Even though I am an f body owner.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

they tested it on car and driver (used to be motor trend) against dodges new viper the kingsnake when it first came out....

FELL IN LOVE WITH THE CAMARO!!! Insane speed and insane leg room! It fits me perfectly. SInce the Firebird has less room but the same engine I am definately getting a Camaro!!! I test drove it and it handles beautifully, has incredibly acceleration, and is just so darn exciting to drive! Now I just have to find one with all the stuff I want! Looks like I just went from a hardcore Dodge fan to a hardcore Chevy fan. **** that was fun! I cannot want to race someone and make them cry!

Originally posted by ArcaneParadise FELL IN LOVE WITH THE CAMARO!!! Insane speed and insane leg room! It fits me perfectly. SInce the Firebird has less room but the same engine I am definately getting a Camaro!!! I test drove it and it handles beautifully, has incredibly acceleration, and is just so darn exciting to drive! Now I just have to find one with all the stuff I want! Looks like I just went from a hardcore Dodge fan to a hardcore Chevy fan. **** that was fun! I cannot want to race someone and make them cry!
Just don't race an identical firebird... you'll lose... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Originally posted by ArcaneParadise Okay... After all I have read (so far) mustang seems to be out of the question for me now. I base a car on potential. A 310HP Camaro SS has more potential at least to me than a SVT Cobra. Why? Because the Mustang has already been supercharged and the Camaro has a bigger engine the the Mustang from stock and therefore has more potential in the long haul. If you take a Mustang and a Camaro and put spend the same amount of money on moding, the Camaro has to come out faster no matter what. That is what I look for. I am going to test drive a Camaro today to see how it fits me and if I like the way it sounds, handles, and most importantly (to me at least at this point in time) accelerates. I'll try to get back to you guys with my verdict a little later in the day. Oh... And I am sure this is going to offend some people but... The second reason I am getting a car like this is to super / turbo charge it and when some ricer pulls up next to me in his all modded up car I'll show him how much real American muscle kicks those stupid Hondas in the ass. :p
Be forewarned... Factory ass end is very weak, as is the clutch and tranny... none of them will take the brunt of a properly charged LS1. You can throw out over 450hp out of a charged LS1 with minimal hassle, but the tranny, clutch, and flimsy rear end will not take that kind of abuse for long. If you go that route, be prepared to change all of these out...

A high performance set of brakes is a good investment also... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by ArcaneParadise FELL IN LOVE WITH THE CAMARO!!! Insane speed and insane leg room! It fits me perfectly. SInce the Firebird has less room but the same engine I am definately getting a Camaro!!! I test drove it and it handles beautifully, has incredibly acceleration, and is just so darn exciting to drive! Now I just have to find one with all the stuff I want! Looks like I just went from a hardcore Dodge fan to a hardcore Chevy fan. **** that was fun! I cannot want to race someone and make them cry!
The SS Right???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.