Garbage Can sub box.... I need help

I built it tonight little *****, 3 layers internal of 1.5oz chop mat and 2 layers on the exterior and its strong as hell. Can stand on it with no bend at all.Only put a .75" front baffle on it..
I got the exterior layers sanded enough to cover with carpet.

Working on making some 8" flare port

Thanks for caring quest, feels good to do something you never have buddy

Pics or it didn't happen.

Misfit beat me to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
"stfu noob?" You came from XBox Live and 15 years old or what? Your comment has so far not helped this guy at all. He wants to be cheap, is that a problem with you? If it came out shitty then he'll learn to not do that again.
I'm sorry, baby. I shouldn't direct my anger towards the people I love...

You get a +1 for trolling on the internet and wasting your time. Must of took you awhile to get to 5,700+ posts of nonsense huh? It's okay, no one cares about West Virginians so you're excused for being backwards.
I'll just pretend that you didn't say those things, babydoll. I know it's just the pms talkin'...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.