SPECIAL!
Here's what I got:

truck-'06 Frontier King cab

Batts.-Dual Red Tops

Sub-L5 12"D4

Amps-Memphis pr 1000d and Memphis pr 100x4

Comps-Memphis MC 6.5" all 4 doors

wire-tsunami 4 AWG kit

box plans-3.5^ft slot port as per kickers specs(in the making)

do i want to do a a down fire or have the sub and port fire up at the roof? i also want it to look semi stealth.

and opinions welcome!!! what do you guys think??

I've never played with that truck, but it depends on what you want.

I've heard downfiring in trucks before, I've heard forward and upfiring as well. Downfiring shakes **** a lot more inside of the cab, or at least it seemed that way to me. If you're looking to feel it, more or less, I'd say downfiring with port side or forward firing. If you want it to carry and all of that fun ****, upward.

My main reason for downfiring is for the fact that you do feel it so much :)

I did a RE 12" XXX behind my drivers seat by removing third rear seat, IA 20.1, Crystal CCSC S6 in the front doors in fiberglass enclosures under the door panels, CDT shallow mounts in MDF rings in the rear. US Amp MD.42 powering the door speakers. Yellow top up front. In an 05' Frontier it wanged pretty **** good. Could easy return it to stock because I already did and I am trying to sell it.

That was my last combo, anything under the seats firiring down *****, I tried everything, ever box, speaker, amp combo that I would try. Finally gave up and went to the above solution.

downfiring is the best i can get from my extended cab S10. faced them every which way in numerous designs, and downfiring was best. by ear and meter. a single type R 12 downfired hit 138.xx at the dash on a TL. on music, in a box tuned to 35hz. not too bad in a smaller cabin. firing port forward and sub up was second. i vote for downfiring. i'm planning a false floor for my s10 now with 4 downfired 8's. won't be able to see any subs, amps or wiring.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.