Front Passenger Side Speaker Not working!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

lipski24.ml
10+ year member

Wisconsin
My girlfriend has an 08 Pontiac G6 and a couple months ago I realized that the front passenger side speaker would cut in and out. Then like last week, it just stopped working all together. But I'm almost positive both by 9's in the back deck work.. So I'm not sure what the deal is. I thought that it would be the connection in the back of the head unit or maybe just the connection on the speaker. I was hoping for some more certain answers because I didn't want to have to take anything apart, A, because her parents would be pissed, and B because I don't feel like doing a bunch of unnecessary stuff. And plus if I accidentally messed something up, her parents would kill me. So any other suggestions would be great!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.