flush mount???

Participant count
  • Participant list
Depending on the thickness of the driver... You could do it a few ways, buth using a router or something simmilar...

1. On your baffle where the sub goes, use a router to cut a hole, then Rabbit a second hole around the 1st for the driver lip to sit in thus making it flush... However, you are making the baffle a lot thinner by doing it this way..

2. Cut a hole in the baffle like normal, mount the sub, then add a second baffle peice on top of that with a hole cut out for the woofer itself to fit though, making it look flush...

Hops those makes sense...

the idea i had was make a regular hole the siz of the OUTSIDE of the sub ring not the screws. then take another piece of wood and liquid nail it to the inside of the box but the piece of wood on the inside of the box would be the sub baffle.......could that work or would it be unsturdy if thats a word

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.