COMPLETED Shallow Mount 10

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a build Id like to doin my 2014 Chevrolet 4 dr long bed 2500HD next year. I have everything but a DD HU Id like to put in. I have several 10s to choose from in my stock pile. I may get one of these to try out to see how well they do?? If I like it.. I would pick up another

DD headunit? Please 3nlighten me. DD and JL probably have the best shallow mounts out there. I've heard the JL's and they are respectable. I'd still rather have a pair of solid 8's.

DD headunit? Please 3nlighten me. DD and JL probably have the best shallow mounts out there. I've heard the JL's and they are respectable. I'd still rather have a pair of solid 8's.
I honestly dont like anything smaller than a 10" sub to be honest. Im sure there are some nice 8s out there but I like tens and 12s and 18s most of all

DD= double din
double dd’ s as well
A64992DC-AE6F-4759-AA6A-7205F716FF8E.jpeg

I honestly dont like anything smaller than a 10" sub to be honest. Im sure there are some nice 8s out there but I like tens and 12s and 18s most of all

You just haven't heard the right 8" setup. I've always competed at a lower frequency than all of the big builds. Competing @ 31 hz. isn't a winning proposition.

Well I'm gonna buy this enclosure
And possibly these
I actually thought about a quad setup with these in the 12”. Specs look good for sealed

Anthony I have a pair of Sundown SD-3 in dual 2 ohm but the shipping would kill you. One was specifically rebuilt for me by Jacob's wife and the other was a sundown yard sale and it was BNIB. The one rebuilt was used for a few months rarely as I don't drive much the other is still new.

I would get rid of them but the shipping on these is just too much nor fair to anyone who would buy them which ***** as they are just sitting in boxes in the basement. Those NVX subwoofers have been getting a decent rating from people. For the price I would go those over the rockville any day.

I wanna see how this enclosure is. Thats why I am thinking of buying the Rockville. If I cook those, I'm only out $90 for a pair.

Its been years since I've done one, but if I don't like this enclosure I may make a fiberglass enclosure molded to the back.
I hear ya man... I get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...