COMPLETED Shallow Mount 10

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive put in quite a few of the A.Bass ES shallow mount series. And those are really nice but a little pricey. I havent puta Hawk Slim in yet.. But looks like it would be a decent shallow mount for the price with warranty? Not sure if that 700 rms is accurate on it without running one or placing one in yet myself

American Bass HAWK1044SL 10" 700W RMS/1500W Max Dual 4Ohm Voice Coils Woofer
I wish they made a dual 2ohm. Then I could give it 700 watts.
Ya be nice to get all you can out of it. Still may do well running @2 ohms for you for the $ factor and depth criteria?

Ya be nice to get all you can out of it. Still may do well running @2 ohms for you for the $ factor and depth criteria?

Yeah I want this to be a budget build. Single 10 in sealed enclosure. Audio Legion AL700.1 bass amp and I am gonna try the Axxera 4 channel I bought off DIYMA. So far with head unit, CDT Mids and highs I got on sale, enclosure, and amps I have around $450 in everything

This is the sub I would love to find. TS-SW1041D4

Yeah I want this to be a budget build. Single 10 in sealed enclosure. Audio Legion AL700.1 bass amp and I am gonna try the Axxera 4 channel I bought off DIYMA. So far with head unit, CDT Mids and highs I got on sale, enclosure, and amps I have around $450 in everything
Man.. Thats some Fantastic Searching and purchasing for some nice gear!!! 👀 👀 😙😙🍿🍿

Interesting speaker. Have you ever heard one?
I have a build Id like to doin my 2014 Chevrolet 4 dr long bed 2500HD next year. I have everything but a DD HU Id like to put in. I have several 10s to choose from in my stock pile. I may get one of these to try out to see how well they do?? If I like it.. I would pick up another

Any shallows you wanna get rid of?
Man I actually do not have any atm..All I have sitting atm in 10s are the (4) DVC2 and (4)DVC4 A.Legion Javalins, a pair of Dayton HO DVC 4 ohm tens, one DVC4 XFL,ABASS XO DVC4,(4) Audiobahn AW1008T(4) AW1006T,Kicker Old school SoloBaric 4 ohm,and an older P.Audio 10 I use for testing. Ive got a few others.. SQubeds I am using in vehicles and XFL 10s and several other 12s sitting and using. No Shallows atm. I may try those Daytons in my 2014 HD

I wish my wife would just let me take the back seat out. Do a couple 15’s. But nooooo, she thinks we need a back seat. We’re empty nesters. Nobody is gonna be in the back seat. And if she wants some hanky panky, the bed has the carpet liner in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...