Fixing Brake line help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

He's right on the money follow what he said and your good to go it only takes about 5min. a wheel and a 10mm boxed end wrench usually.

i would suggest a flared 10 mm wrench, but its not needed. I usually start the opposite way when bleeding brakes, from drivers front, to pass front, to drivers rear, and then pass rear. Your lucky, its a newer vehicle and shouldnt be too rusted

i would suggest a flared 10 mm wrench, but its not needed. I usually start the opposite way when bleeding brakes, from drivers front, to pass front, to drivers rear, and then pass rear. Your lucky, its a newer vehicle and shouldnt be too rusted
you start farthest from the mc

omg dude have someone that knows how to do it help you or you run the risk of killing yourself i am serious as a fking heart attack dont risk doing it on ur own DPC69SS has told you exactly correct but still dont do it the firsat time without help!!!!!

i would offer help but being ase certified if u screw up and get hurt i am legally at risk so i make this clear

DO NOT DO IT ALONE !!!!!

they are correct, start farthest away from the master cylinder, my bad. I wasnt thinkin //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

and the caliper isnt too hard to change, but youll most likely have to bleed the brakes when you do that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

schackel

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
schackel
San Francisco
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date