Northeast Region First 2007 event Oswego NY

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
yea it was the 190.
Link to said event?

Never done higher then a 59 in Drag and thats a HELL of a jump on a meter thats not that far off from a 190.

Or does the 190 still have the little knob you can turn to boost your confidence?

So hes done a 64.1 on the ac 190 thats 1-1.5db high from a TL at a show he ran.

I'll believe a 65 when i see it at a show that isint ran by him

kthanx

http://www.iasca.com/events/results_dom.php?event_number=402theres a 63.4

http://www.iasca.com/events/results_dom.php?event_number=475

http://www.iasca.com/events/results_dom.php?event_number=474

he only had this van 1 season and put up a 159.2 in may of 06.... the first few months of having it. what makes a 165 out of reach months later?
he was sandbaging

why put up real numbers when he does not have to? he has more up his sleeve.

2ebbhx0.jpg

4gywxp5.jpg

i went to quite a few of those shows. im shure chris fixed his frame lol. i know a guy who should be there with a minivan with realmofexcursion on the back windshield. im not posative what he is runnin these days tho. his name is marc alvarez.

Drive's 20 hours to a show and "sandbags"

Sure

Like I said above, its hard to believe. When he does a 65 (even on the 190) at an event he isint running, i'll be the first one to say congrats

no i wouldnt say the 159 was sandbagged it was one of his first shows with the van. since that show i saw 20 sheets of mdf put to work. yes the frame was repaired its a beast now. if he can do a 161.6 at a show other than his (how about IASCA WORLD FINALS) in a NO WALL class what makes you think he cant hit a 165 with a wall?

mcvay1656.jpg

you can sit in it and decide if its 165, or you can turn that knob up and make it read a 175 like you implied

I'll try to get Mike to bring the red Jeep so that mcvay has a little company in his class, its no fun beating up on locals:)

no i wouldnt say the 159 was sandbagged it was one of his first shows with the van. since that show i saw 20 sheets of mdf put to work. yes the frame was repaired its a beast now. if he can do a 161.6 at a show other than his (how about IASCA WORLD FINALS) in a NO WALL class what makes you think he cant hit a 165 with a wall?
mcvay1656.jpg

you can sit in it and decide if its 165, or you can turn that knob up and make it read a 175 like you implied
dude.

i know he sandbags at the ultimate edge shows. theres no reason to show his real score because nobody competes against him. he could do a 130 and win every show.

he runs the shows at UE, and goes to finals at the end of the year and then does what he can do. i said he sandbags, i meant at the shows. he was only doing a 15x when he first got the van while the frame was broken, and my friend marc is a good friend of his and i got word that he sandbags at those shows so people who will compete against him do not know his real score.

say what you want, i never said he had a 175. i never said he had a 167. i said he sandbags.

so before you go putting words into my mouth, read what i wrote. but he will get loud. and mcvay lives in oswego?? why would he have to drive 20 hours?

say what you want, i never said he had a 175. i never said he had a 167. i said he sandbags.
nooo that wasnt about you. it was a different post saying he cant do a 165 unless he turns up the mic. in the beginning of the season he drove to SBN and SVR but didnt put up a 65 so some people dont think he can do it now. at the time of those shows he was in the beginning of the build and it was deffinitly not yet capable of a 165

REQ I think he was talking about me about the knob thing, I made a reference to that earlier.

I was simplying saying, its never done over a 161 at a national event on the 190, and over a 59 on the TL

Its sad all the talk of it can do this or that. Bring it to a show and show it

/story

nooo that wasnt about you. it was a different post saying he cant do a 165 unless he turns up the mic. in the beginning of the season he drove to SBN and SVR but didnt put up a 65 so some people dont think he can do it now.
Again, have him prove me wrong. Why drive all that distance to a show, spend all that money, to "sandbag" and take 5th or something around there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.