Northeast Region First 2007 event Oswego NY

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
ok end story. lets see some new faces at the show also. any newer kids in the area want to get their set up on a mic and see what it does? you dont gotta be putting up these kinda numbers were just talkin trash! its a great place to get some pointers, meet new people and have a lot of fun.

dont think i can make this event, its a tad bit early plus i dont think the build will be ready by that show, but it will for uncle steves show //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

egg

4. Prefab boxes and custom built enclosures are allowed up to 2.5 cu' of internal airspace per subwoofer. A single rounded port up to four inches in diameter is allowed for each subwoofer. Slot ports are allowed in any size for each subwoofer.

gayyy

i'll most likely show up.... the van will not be ready though..thats for sure.... so if its not raining or... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif snowing... i may cruise up in somthing a little different //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif hope to see all the normal guys there...and maybe some new faces!

I wanna come, I just wanna make sure my set up is legal for some type of competition...

4 15's, two seperate boxes for the 2 sets, stock electrical, 1 amp. Is there anything wrong which my bar me from competing?

is your box and everything under 25" tall from floor to highest point? and is it all behind the rear seat? you should be all set. if you want to swing by UB's north campus i could take a look, not sure how far from here you are

I'll be at one or more depending on my work schedule...as an observer and am looking for ward to it.
sounds good, did you make any last year? why as an observer... do you qualify for rookie or anything?

i'll most likely show up.... the van will not be ready though..thats for sure.... so if its not raining or... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif snowing... i may cruise up in somthing a little different //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif hope to see all the normal guys there...and maybe some new faces!
hope to see you there marc, bringing the f150?

is your box and everything under 25" tall from floor to highest point? and is it all behind the rear seat? you should be all set. if you want to swing by UB's north campus i could take a look, not sure how far from here you are
I ride by the UB north campus everyday on my way to work, that wouldn't be a problem, just give me a time

I work from 1:30-10 everyday, so I can meet up with you before or after then...

I ride by the UB north campus everyday on my way to work, that wouldn't be a problem, just give me a time
I work from 1:30-10 everyday, so I can meet up with you before or after then...
pm replied give me a call tonight im going home tomorrow till middle of next week (finals)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.