Northeast Region First 2007 event Oswego NY

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
do you need to be a member to participate? or do you just pay the fee when you get there
honestly id become a member its cheap, you get points for competing, you get a 1 year membership, a decal plus the FINALS are going to be held in Oswego on August 25th at the speedway thats if you aquire the points needed plus its in cohoots with the sport compact and truck blast and if you never been to one of those events all I can say is its very awsome with hundreds of show cars on display.

egg

anyone know if you can use aux input on your cd player? Mine has been skipping due to large amounts of spl //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif and i want to use my Ipod.

ill try and find out... only thing i see is "Source material for each run must come from a commerically available CD or DVD"

Well i threw a little something together tonight to f#ck around with, so i will be there. Probally wont throw out the best numbers but it should be fun for a single 8 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

hmm im debating going considering i know noone there and dont have the best system (maw 15 off a planet audio 850d). any recomendations for people who are new to this.

Zyklonb I'm a virgin to all of this too, and I dont know anyone that will be there either. It will be a fun experience to shoot the **** and get to know new people. To me its not even about my score, its about going there and having a good time.

stop out anyways its fun, you dont need the best system, and you guys will meet a lot of cool people and learn some things, get some help. show starts at 11 ill be there by 9:30-10 (gold sebring). If anyone needs directions let me know ill respond tonight, or you can map quest it 5842 Route 104 East, Oswego, NY

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.