Central Region USACI DP Event - Tulsa 5/12/07 @ Audio Advice

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
I would go if it wasn't the weekend I worked. Always something going on the weekend I work I swear....
Had two friends get fired today, so I might be able to talk them into going/driving me so I dont waste gas lol.

Had two friends get fired today, so I might be able to talk them into going/driving me so I dont waste gas lol.
The more the better. I am gonna need someone with me to make fun at the local donk club that runs huge Dual setups...

Wednesday/thurs/friday dump the thread so I'll remeber to let em know. Or PM me or somthing lol, or I'll forget by then.

Hmmm, maybe, but this kid that goes to my school is gonna be there, and he 'Wins' 'Stereo Competitions'

I thought it was funny when he went to a show by car trends (that did his install) and it was on a saturday and he won SQL car and best in show and all that crap and then wore his medals and brought his trophy to school. He still gets mad when I make fun of him for spending 599 for each JBL 15 he has and 799 for the amp, when I could have got the whole system for 700

Anyways, he'll be there and I dont have a box to shut him up with one 12, anyone have a 2.25 cube box tuned to 33Hz that I can have? Haha I dont have any wood

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dyabolical

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
dyabolical
Tulsa, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date