Finding fiberglassing supplies

Participant count
  • Participant list

Heresy
10+ year member

Going Against the Grain
Arizona
I am gonna try my hand at fiberglassing before the summer is over and want to find out where you can get the supplies at a reasonable cost. I need the matting, resin, harder, etc. Basically the most I have now is an industrial sized roll of aluminum foil from Sam's Club(hey, doubles for cooking:p ). So if anyone knows any places online or locally that won't totally clean me out of house and home would be greatly appreciated.

online is too much. go to your nearest boat or plane suppy co. you get 5 gallons for $50 and comes WITH MEKP. which select product will make you buy 1 gallon of. which is enough for 100 gallons of resin. Not to even bring up the fact that they charge $85 for 5 gallons plus 15-20 Haz mat charge Then 30-40 for a GALLON of MEKP plus 15-20 HAZ mat charge. everyone else gives you a little bottle of mekp for free and if you by for a supply co near home you don't have to pay haz-mat

NO BUT THE TOOLS NEEDED ARE AT SELECT PLUS HE CAN SEE WHAT IS NEEDED..JUST LIKE AMPS AND EQUIPMENT FIND WHAT YOU WANT/NEED THEN GET BEST PRICE

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.