Lexus IS 300

Participant count
  • Participant list

ace7733
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
USA
My friend is about to get a lexus is 300 and someone at the local shop said they don't do installs or anything on lexus cars, b/c the wiring is weird or something. I have no clue what he's talking about, but I just wanted to know if anyone knows of any known problems with installing a system in one.

lexus should actually be fairly simple wiring for a luxury car. if you want to see messed up wiring, look at a porsche's wiring harness some time. just go somewhere where the installers are MECP certified, and their labor is garunteed (like best buy)... only problem is best buy carries really crappy car audio stuff.

Uhh you are **** right about the porsches. They have some of the most complicated wiring systems in a car that i have ever worked on i mean the older ones are even complcated a 944 is basic but the 911 956 928 all hard as hell.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.