Help finding good amp?

ACasualPie101

CarAudio.com Newbie
I've been looking for a reliable amp or amps (No budget, so go crazy) that will carry 4 12' subs (and even door speakers on separate channels?). I recently had my old 4-channel 1000w amp get fried and looking to upgrade. Currently have a 1990 Chevy suburban... might upgrade the alternator too.

Last edited:

I run the 150.4 and one of 2-2ks i have and both have served quite well for the coin. ALL the Mono amps can be Strapped.. even the little 400.1. Budget friendly amps.

Funnily enough, I was looking at the BassClef-4k and thinking "If I get 2 I can hook them up in series and get a smaller amp for the doors" but that D4S JP77 looks hella tempting as its not a bad price at all! LOL
That D4S 7 ch has some balls from a Dyno test Big D did on it. It will deff run the entire system, and you have the room for it. Its less than 24" long so not that massive.The only thing that I would be concerned about with that amp are the RCA connectors. Id get another set to have on hand. Other than that???? Its a beast if you feed it properly. Cresendo has always been great gear. Little pricey just as DC Audio and B2 Audio, Some Zapco,and Gladden/Masconni amps on the higher end.Alpine is still a great solid brand, RF, and JL. There are so many choices these days of new popping up. Team Pie has some great amps.Kicker still make some great amps. Grant Wilson(Zed Man) has a really nice Old School Zed Autotek BTS Blue Badge amp set that have all been recapped,wired and knobs and tested for a hell of a price if you are into Old school power?

That D4S 7 ch has some balls from a Dyno test Big D did on it. It will deff run the entire system, and you have the room for it. Its less than 24" long so not that massive.The only thing that I would be concerned about with that amp are the RCA connectors. Id get another set to have on hand. Other than that???? Its a beast if you feed it properly. Cresendo has always been great gear. Little pricey just as DC Audio and B2 Audio, Some Zapco,and Gladden/Masconni amps on the higher end.Alpine is still a great solid brand, RF, and JL. There are so many choices these days of new popping up. Team Pie has some great amps.Kicker still make some great amps. Grant Wilson(Zed Man) has a really nice Old School Zed Autotek BTS Blue Badge amp set that have all been recapped,wired and knobs and tested for a hell of a price if you are into Old school power?
I'm curious though, recommendations for a 2-channel 1k to 1.5k watt amp?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...